|Supervisor of Transportation: Susan Stearns
P: (315) 673-0211
F: (315) 673-3600
|Bus Safety Rules and Information
Rule infractions will result in disciplinary actions which range from verbal warnings to suspension from the bus.
- Students are expected to be ready when the bus arrives.
- When boarding or disembarking from the bus, students should walk 10 feet in front of the bus. Never walk behind the bus.
- At dismissal, students should report immediately to their assigned bus.
- Parent or guardian written permission is needed for any changes in this routine.
- Students are expected to remain in their assigned seats while the bus is in motion, and until the bus comes to a complete stop at the destination.
- For everyone’s safety, students need to cooperate with the bus driver.
- Students are not to carry inappropriate objects on the bus.
- Hands, feet and heads are to be kept inside the bus at all times.
- Eating or drinking on the bus is prohibited.
- Students are expected to be courteous and talk in a normal tone of voice (no swearing, fighting or arguing).
- The school bus is an extension of school property and all school rules apply (i.e. no smoking).
Request for Transportation to Daycare/Babysitter
If you wish to request transportation to or from an address other than your own (daycare or babysitter), you must complete the form below. This is a permanent request for the whole school year, 5 days per week only. This request needs to be submitted every year and will not carry over to the next school year.
See form below
Request for Non-Public School Transportation
If you live in the Marcellus School District and you are planning on enrolling your child in a non-public school and you want to request transportation, you will need to complete the form below. This request needs to be submitted every year and will not carry over to the next school year.
See form below
Request for Special Transportation
For those groups or individuals looking to transport students to an activity or event, you will need to complete the "Request for Special Transportation". Please note that questions regarding charges should be directed to the Transportation Supervisor at (315) 673-0211.