Student Athlete Registration Process
The Marcellus Athletic Eligibility Health Form and the Concussion Permission Form and the Student/Athlete Handbook Agreement Form must be completed online at Family ID for each season in which a student-athlete competes. PLEASE READ EACH FORM.
Marcellus Central School District Athletics will continue to offer the convenience of online registration for Athletics through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). The registration process needs to be completed within thirty days of the start of each season that your athlete participates in. Registration opens July 15, 2017 for all Fall JV/Varsity sports and August 1, 2017 for all Fall Modified sports.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for Marcellus Central School District athletic programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Your child needs to have a valid sports physical. Sports physicals are valid for a period of 1 year plus the remaining days through the end of the month of its expiration. Physicals that expire during the season are valid through the end of the sports season. Please be sure to send a copy to the school nurse. Student Athlete Registrations cannot be signed off by the school nurse without a valid sports physical.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on the link found at the bottom of this page.
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link to Family ID, found at the bottom of the Student Athlete Registration page on the Athletics page or go to: https://www.familyid.com/organizations/search?query=Marcellus+Central+School and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
· If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 x1 or email@example.com.
Dates for sports physicals for the school year 2017-18:
SHS DMS KCH
Sign up in the Nurse's Office