Student Athlete Registration
Family ID is now Arbiter Sports Online Registration.
Student Athlete Registration Opens 30 Days prior to the Sports Season Start Date.
Student Athlete Registration Process
The Marcellus Athletic Eligibility Health Form and the Concussion Permission Form and the Student/Athlete Handbook Agreement Form must be completed online at Arbiter Sports for each season in which a student-athlete competes. PLEASE READ EACH FORM.
Marcellus Central School District Athletics will continue to offer the convenience of online registration for Athletics through Arbiter Sports Online Registration (Formerly FamilyID). The registration process needs to be completed within thirty days of the start of each season that your athlete participates in.
Arbiter Sports Online Registration (formerly FamilyID) is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for Marcellus Central School District athletic programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register the system keeps track of your information in your account profile.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Your child needs to have a valid sports physical. Sports physicals are valid for a period of 1 year plus the remaining days through the end of the month of its expiration. Physicals that expire during the season are valid through the end of the sports season. Please be sure to send a copy to the school nurse. Student Athlete Registrations cannot be signed off by the school nurse without a valid sports physical.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on the link found at the bottom of this page.
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link found at the bottom of the Student Athlete Registration page on the Athletics page and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using Arbiter Sports Online Registration, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a Arbiter Sports Registration account.
3. Sign Up for your secure account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Click the Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive an confirming your registration.
· If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at:1-800-311-4060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.