Academics ::
Administration ::
Athletics ::
Board of Education ::
Budget ::
Capital Project ::
District Calendar ::
District Code of Conduct ::
District Newsletter ::
Employment ::
Health Services ::
Superintendent Search ::
Look for 2016-17 district calendar in August:
The 2016-17 Marcellus Central School District calendar – which includes events scheduled throughout the school year, as well as important information about the district, its schools and policies – is off to the printer and should be landing in residents' mailboxes in early August. The calendar also can be  viewed now ... more >>

District plans for asbestos abatement at the high school:
The school district has sought bids for the removal of vermiculite (a hazardous substance used in insulation) that was discovered last year beneath the stage of Marcellus High School’s Groeling Auditorium and in the ceiling above the nearby ramp area. Administrators plan to open the bids July 25 and have the abatement work done by the end of ... more >>

Some drinking water fixtures to be replaced:
In a letter mailed home to district families on July 19 , Superintendent of Schools Michelle Brantner said recent water quality testing conducted at Marcellus School Central District showed 92 percent of the school’s drinking water sources to be safe by U.S. Department of Environmental Protection standards. The other 8 percent came back ... more >>

Superintendent reviews capital project options:
In anticipation of the Board of Education's next public meeting on Aug. 15, Superintendent of Schools Michelle Brantner explains the three options the Board is now considering for moving forward with the capital project, which was postponed after construction bids came in over budget in May:  

District tackling drainage issues at baseball field:
In case you’re wondering what’s been happening at the Marcellus campus baseball field… After an exceptionally soggy spring caused drainage issues at the field in 2015, the facilities committee started reviewing the district’s options. Two possible courses of action involved considerable labor and expense. So this past ... more >>

Check mailboxes soon for July 2016 district newsletter:
July 12, 2016 -- The July 2016 (Commencement) edition of the district newsletter is off to the printer and should be arriving in district mailboxes soon. It's also  available now online to view, print or download . It includes: A complete list of graduates from the Marcellus Central Schools Class of 2016; Commencement ... more >>
Did You Know?
Facilities Facts: The Marcellus Central School District: Sits on an 80-acre campus in western Onondaga County. Occupies 300,000 square feet of school building space – roughly the same as 167 average-size homes. Encompasses three school buildings that house: 2,471 desks; 4,693 chairs; 146 toilets; ... more >>
Marcellus School District
Michelle Brantner, Superintendent
2 Reed Parkway
Marcellus, NY 13108
Phone: (315) 673-6000
www.marcellusschools.org


Our Schools
K.C. Heffernan Elementary
C.S. Driver Middle School
Marcellus Sr. High School

Departments
Communications Office
Instructional Technology
Transportation
Buildings and Grounds
Food Service
Libraries
Athletics
High School Guidance

About Us
Administration
Marcellus Academic Club
Staff Directory
District Newsletter
School Report Card
Board of Education
Employment Opportunities
Use of Facilities

District Info
District Newsletter
District Calendar
Code of Conduct
Use of Facilities
APPR Plan
District RTI Plan
Emergency S.A.V.E. Plan
Common Core
Mandated Information
Sex Offender Registry

Staff Links
Blackboard
mediaCONNECT
NYSED
Personnel Links
SIS Web
Staff E-Mail
Sub Service
SchoolTool
Teacher Verification
AIMS Web
IEP Direct
Professional Development



Parents
School Messenger
SchoolTool Parent Portal
Dignity Act
Code of Conduct
New student Registration
Sex Offender Registry
Menus
How to Solve Problems
MySchoolBucks
Summer School